Thursday, November 11, 2010

16!!

Yep- got the official call Wednesday night that we are indeed #16 on the list for siblings & or a single boy. Our case manager said again that they just are not getting many siblings into Hannah's Hope and that it is very likely that we will be matched with just one child. I am praying about this as it is different from what "my plan" has been all along. But really, I am at peace with this too. We have put our trust in the Lord from the beginning in this process, so who are we to start questioning God's plan now? He knows what we can handle and what is best for our family. So, we wait - kind of like waiting to find out if you are having twins or not, except the wait time to find out can't be put on the calendar like you can with an ultrasound!

Since I shared my favorite number (27) a while back- I should mention that 16 is Jon's favorite (high school football jersey # :) And no, we did not dress up in our old high school garb just to show we are #16 on the list. This photo is from Jon's 40th (80's themed) birthday party a year and a half ago. I should have shared more photos back when, but then some of you may have chosen to stop checking out my blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment